- 2.5 miles
DescriptionThis trail connects at several points with Eagle Rock Trail, so you can run them both easily if you wish. Saran Wrap is difficult and steep - the dirt and rocks under your tires can be very loose. The top is a nice place to stop and rest, or you can explore some of the spur roads or explore the main trail for quite some time further on.
- From Colorado Springs
- Take I-25 southward through the city and take the Circle Drive exit (exit 138).
- Circle Drive will become Lake Avenue, then end at a traffic circle and the Broadmoor Hotel.
- Follow the traffic circle through a left turn and follow the road to the south side of the hotel.
- This road will turn into Old Stage Road as you head toward the mountains.
- As you go yet further, Old Stage Road will become Gold Camp Road. The Eagle Rock trailhead is 13.7 miles down - the Saran Wrap entrance is just past Eagle Rock Trailhead, on the right. The road is marked 370 D.