- Just north of Grand Junction's airport, just outside Grand Junction
- 17 square miles
DescriptionThis is an open offroading area, 17 square miles worth of desert. These desert miles have a little something for all skill levels, from the beginning sand crawler to the experienced rider.
- From I-70
- Leave the interstate via the Horizon Drive exit.
- From the ramp, head northeast on Horizon Drive, toward the airport.
- Turn left on H Road (the last road before the airport) and follow it around the curve.
- At the end of the curve, turn right on 27-1/4 Road and continue for 1.5 miles. The trails will be to your right. Parking is on both sides of the road.